Help Request

rstramm at libero.it rstramm at libero.it
Wed Sep 26 14:40:40 UTC 2001

Hi!
I'm using Enhanced SNACC 1.3 on Microsoft Visual C++. I've compiled an
ASN.1 file (requestformattsa.asn1) and generate the corrispondent .c
and .h file( with DER encode and routines in C).After this, I've
created a C project (tsa) including .c and .h files. Compilation of the
file .c generated by SNACC failed and gave this message:
--------------------Configuration: TSA - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
requestformattsa.c
c:\progetto tsa\tsa\sorgenti\requestformattsa.c(825) : fatal error
C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header
directive
Error executing cl.exe.

requestformattsa.obj - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Please, will you kindly help me?
Thanks, Rosamaria