How to convert sample from c output SNACC 1.3 to SNACC 1.6 output cpp

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Thu Dec 28 18:48:59 UTC 2006

Hello

I am attempting to convert a sample on sourcefourge called CSTATest.  It has
this function:

/* Fill, encode and send the APDU to the CSTA server */
void processAPDU(void *args, AsnInt serviceID)
{
 ROIVapdu pdu;
 SBuf encbuf;
 AsnLen len;

 /* Initialize the pdu struct */
 pdu.invokeID = NEXT_REQUESTID;
 pdu.serviceID = serviceID;
 pdu.serviceArgs.value = args;

etc

CSTATest is using ASN.1 spec for CSTA II and SNACC v1.3

I tried using SNACC v1.6 to generate C code but I cannot find anywhere
NEXT_REQUEST.  I realise this is more a CSTA question but I am wondering how
important the NEXT_REQUESTID qualifier is.  I cannot find all the headers
for CSTATest and cannot compile so cannot find NEXT_REQUESTID anywhere.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Angus