[esnacc-dev] WARNING: Rebased 'master', accidentally.

Aaron Conole aconole at bytheb.org
Tue Dec 6 14:07:16 UTC 2016

Due to some bad behavior on my part, I accidentally committed to the
upstream repository instead of mine.  That means I forced upstream to
carry a few extra patches, as well.

The long and short of it is that the commit titled
   803ad8adc3f56abe8131d4644b6f8971fd7b18f6
which was the tip of master has been rewritten to
   ba91caa61ca66425d4f6e86ec1c54c4300f3bb91

That also adds 8 new commits to the tree; I'll post them to the list
later today.

Apologies if this disrupted anyone's work.  You'll need to rebase
against the new master (or if you don't have any work, just fetch and
reset).

Thanks for understanding,
-Aaron