[esnacc-discuss] Events, and web content

Aaron Conole aconole at bytheb.org
Thu Jul 7 18:30:22 UTC 2016

I've been thinking about it, and I'm wondering if anyone has interest in
an esnacc summit, where we discuss features, development, usage, or
anything else.  Not long, maybe a 2 day event, coincident with the
kickoff of version 1.8.0 (when it does get released).

In the meantime, I want to also generate some interesting web content,
such as youtube videos, blog posts, etc.  There are some great things we
can do with esnacc (remote procedure interfaces, arbitrary messaging,
etc).  It would be really cool if some of them were showcased.

Interest?  Volunteers?